The ARENA project and the Stockholm Group arranged a workshop with the aim to take another step towards a common EETS approach regarding a minimum specification for Key Performance Indicators and Security.
When: 5th of June 2012, where: Malmö, Sweden.
Presentations from workshop - 8 juni, 2012
Presentations from the workshop "Towards a common specification for EETS" in Malmö the 5th of June 2012.
09:00 to 9:15 Welcome, by ARENA and Stockholm Group. Marianne Nyberg, Swedish Transport Administration, Jan Willem Tierolf, RWS and Michael Forss, NetPort
09:15 to 11:30 Introduction
- 09:15 Short background, Jan Willem Tierolf, RWS
- 09:30 Presentation Security Policy proposal by Ulrik Janusson, Sweco
- 10.15 Coffee
- 10:30 Presentation Key Performance Indicators proposal, Daniel Ohst, Rapp Trans
- 11:15 Presentation Status in other areas, Jan Willem Tierolf, RWS
11.30 to 12.30 Lunch
12:30 to 14:00 Parallel sessions on Security Policy and Key Performance Indicators proposals
- Session Security Policy moderated by Johan Hedin, Hybris Konsult
- Session Key Performance Indicators moderated by Daniel Ohst, Rapp Trans
14:20 to 15:55 What can we conclude and how do we proceed? Moderated by Christer Rydmell, ITS Sweden
- 14:20 Reporting findings from the two session
- 14:40 Plenary discussions, What can we conclude? How do we proceed? Views and positions from different stakeholders
- 15:35 Summing up Conclusions and Next steps
15:55 to 16:00 Closure